After a massive apocalyptic thunderstorm you find yourself in the middle of a forest graveyard with two zombies drooling over you. It seems that the thunder wasn’t the only thing that hit the world while you were out. It’s time to act fast, stay alive and get to the city for some answers.
The game features:
- Cool classical weapons like shotgun and grenades.
- Four different worlds that each have their own mysteries and specialities.
- Lots of different paths that make you want to play again and again.
- Enemies, enemies and more enemies. Don’t think just shoot.
- Healthy collectables (yes we like to be healthy). Collect carrots and apples to activate superpowers. Yes you’ve got super powers. How cool is that.
So what will be in the game?
We’ll bring sexy back to local multiplayer gaming. No need to communicate with friend via Skype or some other instant messaging tool. Invite friends to your house and take on different adventures side by side. Going on a quest together isn’t enough? You want to know who’s really the best? That’s cool we have battle mode for that. No limits, everything is allowed, we actually encourage some elbow action when it seems that you might be losing.
So we’ve got intense solo mode where there’s only you against the world. Then we have co-op mode where up to 4 players can tackle the enemies as one team. And no we don’t leave anyone behind. Then there’s also the competitive mode that allows also up to 4 players to compete in split screen. Competitive mode is like a race to the finish. The one who’s first wins. Is it all already. No it’s not. I left my favorite to last. It’s the battle mode. This is straight up shoot everything that moves game mode. You go head to head with other player and only one can come out of the game as the winner.
ZombieRun platformer – was released for Desktop on October 29th 2014 and for Android on April 29th 2015.
Got some questions or comments? Drop me a line at email@example.com