Based in Tallinn, Estonia
Press / Business Contact:
Fast paced Think-Less-Shoot-More type of platformer. ZombieRun features classical weapons, gang of living dead and superpowers. Yes you have SUPERPOWERS. So get your cape on and start saving the world. ZombieRun has addictive single player mode and awesome local multiplayer games. Up to 4 players can play at the same time in either single screen co-op mode where you have to work together as one or split screen competitive mode where everyone's fighting for themselves. And also there's the Battle mode where players can blast at each other with what they've got.
ZombieRun started as a small project for a University course in the spring of 2012. At first it was just a prototype with few weapons and only 4 levels. After acing the Game development Course, I got to thinking, that the fun shouldn't stop there. I decided to make a real game out of this small platforming adventure. The more serious development got started in the summer of 2012. With little time the ZombieRun grew and didn't show any signs of slowing down. The features of the game made the development longer and longer. This made me push the release date more forward. ZombieRun will be released October 29th at desura.com, indiegamestand.com and itch.io.
Announcement trailer YouTube
Solo Gameplay trailer YouTube
Multiplayer Gameplay trailer YouTube
IndieCade 2014 Gameplay trailer YouTube
Teaser trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for ZombieRun, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "It’s not super often that I get an email that starts off asking me if I thought it was about time someone brought sexy back to local multiplayer gaming."
- Vinny Parisi, Indie Game Magazine
- "A game that can offer me the gameplay style and aesthetics of Megaman, but still get the visceral joy of blowing off a zombie’s head with a shotgun."
- Lana Zgombic, Bezoned
- "The start of the game reminds me of Super Mario, but I soon realized that zombies exist because the first one I touched, demolished me into the pieces."
- Frey, Digital Riot
- "In some parts I felt I had stumbled upon a Super Meat Boy type of indie game or was I just that bad"
- Henryk Johan Novod, Level 1 (Estonian)
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Coder, Artist and Everything else